Our weekend is wide open, which means I need to fill it up! Our good friends Paul and Erin were supposed to come and visit, but unfortunately their darling baby girl Leah got sick a couple of days ago. 😦 Feel better, Leah!
So, how should I spend the weekend?
- Vacuum up our house (since it’s all nasty and such)
- Grocery shopping
- Finish washing and fold up cloth diapers to make it through the weekend
- Dinner date with hubby (well, sort of a date, since Frankie’s coming with)
- Go through Christmas gifts already purchased and make up Christmas shopping list
- Take cute family picture for Christmas cards
- Order Christmas cards!
- Listen to Christmas music online while doing these activities, and ignore complaints from anyone that it’s not even Thanksgiving yet. It’s Christmastime in my world, people!
- Take Frankie out for some family time – a walk, indoor play area, or something
- Try to wake up hubby and Frankie on time to try (TRY!) to attend church. One more time: Try!
- Buy weekly newspaper and organize coupons
What are you doing this weekend?