So how did our weekend go?
- Vacuum up our house (since it’s all nasty and such) – DONE!
- Grocery shopping – Waited until Sunday (which was WAY too crowded, but DONE!)
- Finish washing and fold up cloth diapers to make it through the weekend – ummm, they’re still unfolded. drag.
- Dinner date with hubby (well, sort of a date, since Frankie’s coming with) – a delicious and fatty meal of a cheeseburger & beer at TGIFridays. yum!
- Go through Christmas gifts already purchased and make up Christmas shopping list – half done – need to make a decisive shopping list
- Take cute family picture for Christmas cards – didn’t happen, but…
- Order Christmas cards! – DONE! used a pic from Sept, which I’ll post soon
- Listen to Christmas music online while doing these activities, and ignore complaints from anyone that it’s not even Thanksgiving yet. It’s Christmastime in my world, people! sadly, between football games and chasing after Frankie, this didn’t happen
- Take Frankie out for some family time – a walk, indoor play area, or something – we took Frankie to the mall and he had tons of fun in the play area and on the carousal
- Try to wake up hubby and Frankie on time to try (TRY!) to attend church. One more time: Try! – sorry Jesus, but this didn’t happen
- Buy weekly newspaper and organize coupons – bought the paper, but no organizing occurred. Coupons still in a random pile on my desk.
Hope you all had a great weekend too!